Are you planning your day?

Discussion in 'General' started by Yorda, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Yorda

Yorda Active Member

Are you planning your day?

Tell me, do you manage to plan your day or everything is chaotic?

2. hipiva

hipiva Active Member

The planning process was difficult for me. I write notes, I put on the fridge, but rarely do I get everything to do.

3. Jeraldina

Jeraldina Well-Known Member

For me, how planned my day depends on how successful I am. I'm a freelancer. My job is I work with several companies remotely. It helps me to participate in my children's lives and to engage in family and home. Now I can say that I have achieved some success. But it was hard for me to start. Now my day is painted by the minute. But I can do fitness and visit a beautician.
    To keep up with my advice to you - learn to plan your day and tasks. Read the advice on remote work for beginners https://www.actitime.com/productivity/remote-work-guide-for-beginners/. This will give you the basics to start and you will be able to put your affairs in order.

4. BillShiphr

BillShiphr Well-Known Member

I try my best to create a day plan and follow it but I always fail. I am fed up with it. I try my best to write all the writing papers I have to pass but I can't push myself to write it. As a result, I always use top essay writing service UK and spend money on it. I should admit that they write perfectly.

5. Oliver56

Oliver56 Active Member

I spend so much time on my assignments.... It makes me sooo sad because I don't have enough time to relax

jessicaa likes this.
  6. jessicaa

jessicaa Member

Well, in that case you easily may use some writing services! In case you need help writing a paper then in my personal opinion, it's the best variant absolutely for everyone. Just visit that website to get more information about their service, prices and other things as well. I hope that my post will be useful for you right here. I know that many people have lost their money and time because of some scam services so please be careful. Mine is completely safe and reliable so don't worry about it.

Oliver56 likes this.
  7. Oliver56

Oliver56 Active Member

jessicaa, wow, cool, thank you a lot for your recommendation here! I really appreciate your help here.