How are you doing your Christmas card pics?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Kellyx2, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Kellyx2

Kellyx2 Well-Known Member

Are you taking the pic yourself or having it professionally done?

Which website are you using for the card?

Thanks!

2. Kellyx2

Kellyx2 Well-Known Member

Are you taking the pic yourself or having it professionally done?

Which website are you using for the card?

Thanks!

3. Oneplus2more

Oneplus2more Well-Known Member

We're doing our own and using winkflash.com. I haven't used them for cards before but print all our pictures through them & have been very happy...now if I can just get the right pic!

4. Hillybean

Hillybean Well-Known Member

We took our own of the girls "sitting" in a chair in thier Xmas footies with their stockings next to them. I used Shutterfly for the cards.

5. lana123

lana123 Well-Known Member

I bought card at Target with the opening for a pic. I am taking them myself and have a printer here at home My digital takes sepia and black/white pics so I just have fun doing it myself. I plan on a real casual picture with barefeet and hopefully them holding an ornament looking at the lights on the tree. Yeah right.

What ever happens that warms my heart will be my Christmas card.

Lana
    Mom to Joshua and Rachel
    14 mo

6. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We have always taken our own. This year I am hoping to get a good picture of all three kids in Disney World, we go Dec. 2. We have always used Costco (or Sam's before joining Costco). In the past I've just taken a picture of DD or used a good recent picture of her. I tend to like those better than professional.

7. jdandson

jdandson Well-Known Member

I did my own, and also used Costco and love the way they turned out!!

8. SweetpeaG

SweetpeaG Well-Known Member

First time for us...but we're using Costco. I haven't decided if I want to use our latest professional pics (just done last week), or one I take myself when we go to see Santa next week. I'll probably do Santa.

9. first_second_and_last

first_second_and_last Well-Known Member

We've used Costco with homemade pics for the past several years. We had professional pics done of the babies this year. I may print them out and insert into cards that I *might* make myself...or have the photographer make cards.

10. lauwss

lauwss Well-Known Member

I print them on a printer in person at home. Recently, I bought a canon pixma printer for my girlfriend, who is engaged in teaching English. So I borrowed a printer from her to print Christmas cards. Then, of course, I bought her a color toner on the website https://www.mrdepot.ca/products/canon-137-toner. So she doesn't swear at me.