Anyone 16-20 willing to penpal via email?

Discussion in 'General' started by E&Msmom, Jun 18, 2009.

1. E&Msmom

E&Msmom Well-Known Member

So Im the mother of 16 month old B/G twins. My sister (their auntie) who is 17 is here visiting me for the summer.
    I was telling her about the Big Sister program here on Twinstuff and how I basically "pen pal" with a woman on here. She LOVED the penpal idea and decided she wanted one. LOL

So....I came to my beloved TS to find out if anyone is interested in penpaling with a 17 year old girl? Shes not a twin, but she has twin niece & nephew :) and a set of cousins that are twins as well.

You can reply to this thread or PM me.

:)

2. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

Im 18 and a twin.. would i be of any help?? though im in Australia... does that make any difference?

3. E&Msmom

QUOTE(Brizzy_Twins @ Jun 18 2009, 10:10 PM) [snapback]1360343[/snapback]
    Im 18 and a twin.. would i be of any help?? though im in Australia... does that make any difference?

Thats perfect! We're in the states and she would be thrilled to penpal with someone in another country. I think shes interested in geting to know someone and the way they do things somewhere else if that makes sense?
    *email address removed*

Thanks!

4. Brizzy_Twins

QUOTE(E&Msmom @ Jun 19 2009, 11:37 AM) [snapback]1360786[/snapback]
    Thats perfect! We're in the states and she would be thrilled to penpal with someone in another country. I think shes interested in geting to know someone and the way they do things somewhere else if that makes sense?
    *email address removed*

Thanks!

no problem.. PM me her email address :) ill PM u.. mine :) I think it will be cool, the states sounds awesome :) Yeah it does make sense

5. goodtimeseh

goodtimeseh Member

i'm 19 and a twin if that helps. i'm from the uk.

i've started trying to pen pal alot of people because i study writing at university and it's a great exercise and it could lead to some really great material one day.

if she thinks it'll be a good idea then you can pm me her address, or if not because someone else is already willing, or because i'm a boy, i understand.

6. Brizzy_Twins

Hi Im Tamara, im from Australia. if you want to penpal. id be happy too :)

7. Brizzy_Twins

Any news on this?? its been awhile since the last post i know, but I havent heard anything and im still interested :)

8. E&Msmom

Are you asking me the original poster or the person in the thread? My sister found a penpal :)

9. Brizzy_Twins

Yeah I was :) ok thats no problem, i found this old thread and thought id ask, as i offered :)

10. BillShiphr

BillShiphr Well-Known Member

Hello dudes. I know that people don't know which benefits teacher email signature maker can bring. First of all, it helps your clients to visit your site for more information, and it also increases traffic to your site. In my opinion, the two variants are the best and you can choose anything you want now