Anyone with NO morning sickness with twins?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by JesJes, Jun 29, 2014.

1. JesJes

JesJes Member

I keep reading about terrible sickness with twins and I'm 7 weeks along and have not been sick. I have felt a little queasy at times and certain foods gross me out but nothing really bad other than being worn out a lot. I have a good appetite so far. Curious if others have had similar experience.

2. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

I only had slight nausea occasionally during the first trimester. Never anything more than that!! Good luck!

3. mommymauro

mommymauro Well-Known Member

i thought i had escaped it... with my singleton i had it bad for the first 6-12 weeks.. with my dudes i was just not 100% for the first 12 weeks but fine compared to my singleton... THEN it hit me and hit me bad (like dehydration bad) at the 12 week marker ... probably because i thought i was in the clear ... but it was gone around 17 weeks...

4. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

I had none.  No nausea, no heartburn, no morning sickness.  At 7 months pregnant I had a case of food poisoning and that was bad, but I never had even an ounce of morning sickness.  So, you've had more than I have in both my pregnancies.  I felt so good during my second pregnancy that I think I took another pregnancy test at about 3 months along just to make sure I was still pregnant! 

I hope your luck continues!  Congratulations & good luck!

5. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Congratulations for your twins and welcome to twinstuff, I hope you like it. I mentioned it in a different thread I had nausea all the time. I am a twin and my mom had no nausea, or heartburn or anything while pregnant with twins - and she kept reminding me about this anytime I mentioned my constant nausea to her :). So yeah - it is possible and I am glad for you that you are feeling fine. I hope you have an easy and uneventful pregnancy. 

6. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I never had any morning sickness with either of my pregnancies...my twin or my singleton pregnancy. :) 

7. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

No morning sickness here either. I had some mild nausea once in a while but that was it. :)

8. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I never had morning sickness in any of my pregnancies.  Good luck!

9. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I have never experienced morning sickness. I have 3 children.

10. threebecamefive

threebecamefive Well-Known Member

I've had twins and a singleton and I had no morning sickness with either pregnancy. Both pregnancies went full term as well.

I remember early in my first pregnancy, a well meanimg friend told me morning sickness was a sign of a healthy pregnancy. That stressed me out for a bit because I was having none of that at all! Clearly that isn't true since I have three very active 8 and 9 year olds running around right now! :)

Enjoy feeling good and best wishes for continued good health for the duration!

11. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

I had queasiness until about 8 or 9 weeks but that was it...heart burn and reflux was a different story but no "morning sickness"

12. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

Just very mild queasiness on occasion. I found that eating constantly helped!

13. JesJes

JesJes Member

Thank you all for the replies! This makes me feel much better since as a comment above mentioned, people tell you it's a sign of a healthy pregnancy (if you're ill). I'm glad to hear similar experiences and healthy babies as a result. Love this forum. Happy 4th of July all!

14. JesJes

JesJes Member

Thanks JicJac!

15. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I am SO jealous of y'all :p

16. bk88rn

bk88rn New Member

Glad to see others with no sickness, it got me worried that maybe something was wrong or hormones weren't where they are supposed to be! I am 13 wks today and haven't had any morning sickness. Just random gagging for no good reason most of the time. Sometimes smells, food sitting out or even just the thought of gagging makes me gag....which is hard given I am a nurse dealing with nasty smells daily:s

17. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I never threw up when I was pregnant with the kids.  I was very nauseous and had very little appetite during the first 4 months.  Once the first 4 months passed, that all stopped.

18. Conradd Copperfield

Conradd Copperfield New Member

I tried everything to reduce the nausea and the vomiting but its not working good for me. I tried searching alternative things to help with the morning sickness and i came up with this article about cannabis and this certain kind of strain at this marijuana article. Im a little afraid for the fact that im pregnant and thinking that i could affect the baby inside me. What should i do?

19. Caroll

Caroll Active Member

I know that sometimes pregnancy goes away without morning sickness and these are probably the happiest women in the world! I had terrible toxicosis for the first 3 months and my doctor prescribed me a special medicine for nausea (I read about all the side effects on the Canadian pharmacy website before I started taking any medications during pregnancy). It helped me a bit and didn't affect the health of my twins. I think that if your doctor says that the pregnancy is going well, then you have no reason not to believe his words.