Big Diaper Bag recommendations please!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by atpasley, Nov 24, 2006.

1. atpasley

atpasley Active Member

Hi everyone! I have this diaper bag: Eddie Bauer Diaper Bag

It's pretty big but now that my babies are getting bigger, I am finding that I can't fit everything in anymore. Can anyone recommend a bigger bag for me?

TIA

2. atpasley

atpasley Active Member

Hi everyone! I have this diaper bag: Eddie Bauer Diaper Bag

It's pretty big but now that my babies are getting bigger, I am finding that I can't fit everything in anymore. Can anyone recommend a bigger bag for me?

TIA

3. 4boysandme

4boysandme Well-Known Member

I have a bag from Land's End. I can't remember the name of it right now but I don't think they have many so you should be able to find it on their website. It is nice...doesn't look much bigger than yours now when closed but when you open it it kind of pops open and there is a ton of space with mesh pockets on each side and a removable middle compartment with more pockets inside of it. There is also a small compartment on the outside with room for keys, cell phone, etc. and a 2 pockets on the front that can be used for bottles. I have really enjoyed this bag and it is really easy to tote around with you.

4. Rachel0980

Rachel0980 Well-Known Member

You know...I have a jeep brand diaper bag from walmart. 15 bucks and I love it! Its all black and opens real wide at the top and can hold so much stuff. I really would love a "fancy" diaper bag but this one works so well and it was so cheap. I have used it for 6 months now and I do take the girls out alot and it has held up really well. It really dosn't look bad either.

5. minnieinafrica

minnieinafrica Well-Known Member

Ditto on the Land's End Bag

6. LisaJB

LisaJB Well-Known Member

I have 2 Lands End backpack style diaper bags and found them very useful when the babies were younger, but rarely use them at all anymore. What I'm using now, and finding very useful, is the Skip Hop Duo Double Diaper Bag -- it's the only one out there meant for a SBS stroller, so if that's the kind of stroller you have I really recommend it. When I'm not using my stroller I use the big messenger bag style strap to swing it over my shoulder or across my chest like, well, a messenger bag, and there are also two shorter handles for carrying it that way if you prefer. It's not cheap, granted, but I'm glad I got it.

7. jaslvslisa

jaslvslisa Active Member

I love our Lands End diaper bag! I especially like the color on the inside because when I open it I can see everything.

8. Cablegirl

Cablegirl Well-Known Member

I have the Jeep bag also....It does better than any bag I have (I have 3 bags). I use it for longer trips when I have to take so much.

9. expectingtwo

expectingtwo Well-Known Member

10. aussiemom

aussiemom Administrator Staff Member TS Moderator