Do Snug Ride 32's fit in double Snap 'n Go's?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by SC, Aug 3, 2009.

1. SC

SC Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Graco Snug Ride 32 car seats fit in the double Baby Trend Snap 'n Go's? I believe the smaller seats fit, but am not sure about the 32's.
    Does anyone use this combo and like it?
    Thanks.

2. charityhope611

charityhope611 Well-Known Member

I have heard no, but haven't actually tried. I have a double snap n go, and two regular snugrides, and they are tight on there, so I am thinking no.

3. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

I had heard that the 32's were the same size as the Graco SafeSeat (the 32's are the 'new' SafeSeat) and the SafeSeat does not fit in the Snap n Go ~ I would call Graco or Babies R Us to make sure though!

4. Miss Conception

Miss Conception Well-Known Member

We have the Graco Snugrides 32 and the Double Snap and Go. We just put the DSG together last week to see if the car seats fit and they did. We had to move the bars as per the instructions, but it totally worked. You will have to use the safety straps that come with the DSG, but I think that's par for the course anyway.

Good luck!!

5. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

I had the Safe seat, which seems to be just like the Sung Ride 32, and it fit fine in the double snap and go. I think the confusion comes because they didn't fit in the older model blue snap and gos, but I had the gray and black one and the safe seat definitely fit.

I'm also pretty sure that the Snug Ride 32 is exactly the same as the safe seat--I think Graco probably made a marketing error in using the name safe seat (How boring!).