Do you allow your kids to play video games?

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Nov 1, 2018.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

Do you allow your kids to play video games?

2. Cassoro

Cassoro New Member

I allow my kid to play video games, but I limit his video game time very strictly. I limit his 'screen' time in general as well, no matter what device it is.

3. Suffmann

Suffmann Member

Yeah, sometimes video games can be really useful and developing. For example, you can read this guide about puzzle games and how useful they can be and what they develop. When I was a child I adored puzzles and now children can play this game via pc.

4. lianot

lianot Well-Known Member

I do not give a permission

5. Jeraldina

Jeraldina Well-Known Member

Video games are different. My eldest son plays video games. He's 18 years old. He likes strategies. My youngest son will soon be 2 years old. I don't let him play computer games.

6. Yorda

Yorda Active Member

My son is 13 years old. Computer games are his hobby. I don't forbid my son to play. What's more, he's teaching me. Now complex computer games. It's hard for my son to understand the intricacies of the game. I asked for help from the legionfarm team to pass Escape from Tarkov coaching . This helped my young gamer move on in the game.

7. malep

malep Well-Known Member

You can't hide gadgets from your kids. You better teach your child how to use gadgets. In particular, you can talk about games. what are the games, which are better not to play.
    There are games that develop logical thinking and teach you to make decisions and be responsible. My kid is a fan of Subnautica https://sysrqmts.com/games/subnautica. This is a game on the theme of exploring the expanses of the sea. Here for the child a lot of discoveries about the beauty of underwater depths. It's a game with amazing graphics. So there are certain requirements for a PC. Whatever you install on the PC game you should have windows Vista SP2, an Intel Haswell 2 cores processor/4 threads of 2.5Ghz and a good amount of memory.

[​IMG]

8. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

I allow my kid to play video games but it is only for a limited period of time. He doesn't play it longer than an hour. However, the problem of gaming concerns my husband, first of all. I often buy views on the following link and he tries to be a famous streamer

9. BillShiphr

BillShiphr Well-Known Member

Yep, why not. I actually play a lot myself so sometimes we play games like sc:go with my sons together. It is a really fun way to spend some time with family in fact. The only drawback is that I can't keep up with kids, they are much better at gaming, I even had to use this service to boost my rank in the game.

10. salavap

salavap Well-Known Member

it is interesting

11. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Why not? I often play cs go with my son. This is the time that brings us closer to my son, and we both enjoy the time. I think it's okay. Besides, I recently showed him awp atheris and skins for this weapon. I thought he would like it. This is true. Now he is saving up pocket money to buy one of the skins for this weapon here.

12. Connoleib

Connoleib Member

Like any parent, I am against my children playing video games. You can see a lot of teens and children around who are addicted to video games. Some also spend most of the day in front of their computer, laptop, or tabs for playing video games. Video games are very much available today; you can get them from various websites for free. However, some pretty good games, such as online jigsaw puzzles, help children think and find different ways to solve the puzzle. It is a very interactive game that kids can play with their parents. Recommend.

13. LoganMcdaniel

LoganMcdaniel Member

Allowing my kids to play video games, like CS:GO, comes down to balance. It's a fantastic way for them to have fun, develop problem-solving skills, and even make friends online. I keep an eye on the content and make sure they're engaged responsibly. By the way, have you fellow parents checked out bitskins for some cool CS:GO items? It's a neat way to blend their gaming passion with responsible exploration.