I need advice

Discussion in 'General' started by Daneshka, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Daneshka

Daneshka Active Member

Can someone here give advice on what to focus on in an admission essay for Duke University?

2. Caroll

Caroll Active Member

I know that everyone who enters this university should write a good Why Duke essay and write there about your motivation to study at this university and about your personal qualities that you think can be helpfull not only this university, but also its students. It seems to me that this is difficult writing, because there is no strategy that would always work, and every essay written according to this template would be approved. Therefore, I advise you to use all the methods available to you to find out how best to write this essay. For example, I can share this article https://admission-writer.com/blog/how-to-write-the-why-duke-essay with you. It seems to me that there is a very detailed description of what may matter and advice on how not to write in this admission essay.

3. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Interesting question. I couldn't get into University the first time. But then I prepared well and found professional essay writers. It didn't take me long to pass the exams and the entrance essay. Soon I will go to the University to get new knowledge.