Parental control programs

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Caroll, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Caroll

Caroll Active Member

Do you think parental control programs are a good way to protect your child, or is it a suppression of your child’s personal boundaries and a sign of mistrust? Do you use such applications?

2. Daneshka

Daneshka Active Member

It seems to me that such applications for parental control are a very good solution in order to protect your child from information that he shouldn't yet know, to verify that your child is at school to study instead of playing on the phone and that you can always find out your child’s location . I see nothing wrong with that. If you are interested in learning more about such software and understanding what kind of parental controls you can use on your phone, I recommend this blog post. It seems to me that various applications are described in detail here in order to control your child’s smartphone.

3. Alexandr Viun

Alexandr Viun Member

When I decided to find a job in Europe that was found by an agency that recruits households for jobs in Spain or France. https://24householdstaff.com/ where I am allowed different types of work from babysitting to gardening. Since I had experience as a housewife, I was quickly placed in a Russian family. Very cool.