What double infant stroller did you use?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by JVC0625, Jul 18, 2007.

1. JVC0625

JVC0625 Well-Known Member

I have seen double strollers for older babies, but not for infants. What double stroller did you use for your very young babies? Thanks.

2. Sofiesmom

Sofiesmom Well-Known Member

First a double snap n go, but I also have a MacLaren Twin Rally and a Moutain Buggy Urban Double. The seats fully recline, making it suitable for infants. On the MBUD you can also buy bassinets (1, 2 or a twin version) ... expensive though. I think the snap n go is easiest as long as they're in their carriers. However for walks around the neighborhood I always preferred a regular stroller with fully reclined seat (I don't think it's good to have them too long in infant carriers if not necessary).

3. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

We used the graco duo glider b/c the infant seats will snap in there. I didn't care for it at all though. It was heavy and bulky <_< Anyway, lots of ladies like the double snap n go, you snap your carrier right in and I think it is much lighter. We upgraded to the Combi Twin when they were about 6 months old.

GL :D

4. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I LOVED my double snap n go!! I wouldn't have traded that for anything in the world. It was a piece of cake to use, unfold, pop the seats in and go. There was a good sized basket underneath so I could do shopping while I had them. I HIGHLY recommend that stroller. We found no need to get another stroller until they were about 5 months old and wanting to look around more. At that point I bought the Combi Twin Savvy. I really like the lightness of it and the ease of getting in and out of places (it has fit through all but one doorway so far and we use it a lot).

5. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

We used a double snap n go while the kids were in the infant carriers. When they outgrew the infant carriers, we started using our Combi Twin Savvy, which is a side by side stroller. That is still the stroller we use today.

6. SommerNyte

SommerNyte Well-Known Member

Double Snap N Go to start out. Possibly the Joovy Big Caboose when they are out of the carriers.

7. mandyfish3

mandyfish3 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(MichelleL @ Jul 18 2007, 10:07 AM) [snapback]335868[/snapback]
    I LOVED my double snap n go!! I wouldn't have traded that for anything in the world. It was a piece of cake to use, unfold, pop the seats in and go. There was a good sized basket underneath so I could do shopping while I had them. I HIGHLY recommend that stroller.

Ditto this!!

8. hot2trottt4u

hot2trottt4u Well-Known Member

We have a Graco Duo Glider that i love and now that they are bigger we also bought a peg prego side by side stroller that i LOVE it is so light and they both get a great view, i use my side by side for most everything now and use the duo glider if i am going to a store so i can fit easier.

9. Stellaluna

Stellaluna Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twoin2005 @ Jul 18 2007, 03:04 PM) [snapback]335959[/snapback]
    We used a double snap n go while the kids were in the infant carriers. When they outgrew the infant carriers, we started using our Combi Twin Savvy, which is a side by side stroller. That is still the stroller we use today.

Same here!!!

:D

10. Susiepie

Susiepie Well-Known Member

We have a Graco Duoglider from my mom, and we purchased a Kolcraft Contours tandem, it's cool cause the seats have different configurations (like face eachother, face forward, face backward etc) and the seat pop out and you can pop the carseats in. It's a little heavy, but folds together nicely. I'm looking forward to trying it out soon!

11. SilvrHeart

SilvrHeart Well-Known Member

QUOTE(MichelleL @ Jul 18 2007, 10:07 AM) [snapback]335868[/snapback]
    I LOVED my double snap n go!! I wouldn't have traded that for anything in the world. It was a piece of cake to use, unfold, pop the seats in and go. There was a good sized basket underneath so I could do shopping while I had them. I HIGHLY recommend that stroller.

Ditto! It's absolutely a must-have. We also have the Combi Twin (which we have used only once so far) and the BOB Revolution Dualie jogging stroller which is the most amazing stroller I've seen - ginormous wheels, shocks - very well made and perfect for jogs/walks around the neighborhood. i'd say you have to have something like that for walks outside - our other strollers just didn't cut it on the uneven terrain. And yes, you can put small babies in there.

12. celliniko

celliniko Member

Kinda loving Thule Chariot Cross Multisport Trailer (amzn.to/2F4JVWd) so much, cause it has a high maneuverability, whose seats are at the same line letting me to look at my baby at the same time. More choices like the details city double stroller or various of demands in the guide of double stroller