What procedures in a beauty salon do you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by Daneshka, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Daneshka

Daneshka Active Member

What procedures in a beauty salon do you do / plan to do to look younger and have healthy and toned face and neck skin?

2. Caroll

Caroll Active Member

I regularly visit my dermatologist and I take great care of my skin in order not to have problems with wrinkles as long as possible. I prefer to keep what I have, but in the future I don't mind taking advantage of powerful anti-wrinkle treatments like Botox. I know that not all clinics provide quality service, so I decided in advance to find the medical spa center with good reputation, such as in Sarasota Botox, that I can see the result of this procedure after a while. I believe that it's really effective and that most people have no problem whatsoever, so I don't reject this wrinkle treatment option. Now I have enough seasonal peels and carboxytherapy for deep cleansing and rejuvenation of my face and neck.

3. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

If your brows are not in shape then get threading done.
    Manicure and pedicure.
    Waxing of course and also don't forget the hair on the upper lip!

4. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

I like different procedures for skin care. I often have problems with this and good cosmetologist is always in demand for me. Nowadays such services can be quite expensive, but I always try to search special coupons on https://www.couponkarma.com/ to save my money!

5. Oliver56

Oliver56 Active Member

I don't usually visit these salons because nowadays you can do everything at home. There are lots of different tips on this source https://www.dietzones.com/ and I'm sure that you will find something new for yourself. I'm sure that you will like this information. I hope that you will check it too.

6. fara2

fara2 Active Member

I very rarely do salon treatments. You need to take care of your skin consistently, regularly and comprehensively. Proper facial skin care is important. Cleanse your skin properly. Exfoliating is an important part of skin care. Always remember to moisturize. It is very important to choose a quality product suitable for your skin type. At the same time, the skin around the eyes and lips is especially susceptible to aging - in order to maintain youth, these areas must be looked after with special care. I bought myself this gorgeous skin care kit, it was perfect for my skin.
    [​IMG]

7. Jeraldina

Jeraldina Well-Known Member

For me, procedures for smoothing wrinkles are important. I'm 40 soon. And I don't like my skin color either.
    In addition to the procedures in the salon, I also do fitness for the face.
    I have pronounced eyebrow wrinkles. I do an exercise like this
    Flipping with your fingers, with light effort smooth the bridge of the nose from the base of the eyebrows to the sides. Do the exercise for 30-60 seconds.