Where Can I Find Snow Boots in Size 3 or 4?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by cat mommy, Nov 3, 2010.

1. cat mommy

cat mommy Well-Known Member

The kids are required to have them for school. DD walks and DS walks when he has something to hold on to. But their feet are a 3; they could probably get into a 4. I have found many in size 5 but that is just way too huge. We live in New England so they need nice warm boots with real soles (not those thin, indoor soles) that they can use to run around in the snow.

Anyone have any luck finding such small boys that do not cost $80 a pair?

2. BaileyandMarleysMom

BaileyandMarleysMom Well-Known Member

Try zappos.com They have tons of shoes and all sizes. Infant, toddler and kid sizes, though in my quick search the boots you seem to need might run around $50 or so. Just be careful that you pick the right size (ie, 3 vs 3y, etc.) I just bought my girls some shoes from there and was slightly confused about the sizing and had to call to make sure I understood what size my girls needed and that that size was actually in stock for the particular shoe.

3. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

Might try striderite. They have some pretty small ones

4. fmcquinn

fmcquinn Well-Known Member

LL Bean carries kids stuff, and it looks like they have those sizes.

5. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Target and The Children's Place. Check online at their sites too. Online Childrens Place has toddler size 4, but limited sizes. So if you have a store nearby, you might be able to find one.