Which software to choose to automate HR service?

Discussion in 'General' started by hipiva, Apr 6, 2020.

1. hipiva

hipiva Active Member

Which software to choose to automate HR service?

2. Yorda

Yorda Active Member

You can see the Development Of UseResponse. Specifically, this is hr help desk . it is a centralized platform used to manage employee interactions, self-service, and manage cases. HR Helpdesk Ticketing Systems helps you manage employees, organize information, and automate manual tasks. This software is designed specifically for HR services companies. HR Help Desk can be an excellent assistant in hiring, adapting and evaluating employees. With this software, you can manage the recruitment process and create custom web forms to fill out candidates. These forms will be registered in the system as applications, with which you will be able to create tasks to manage the interview and add internal personal notes that are visible only to members of your team.

3. Oliver56

Oliver56 Active Member

Hello guys! Personally I believe that I know one service that can be quite useful for you in your situation too. You just need to visit this source on redwerk.com/services/web-development/ to get more information about their work and their service. I'm sure that it will be helpful for you right now.